The Scientific Program at PAG Australia
Scientific session at PAG Australia are typically 1 hour and 45 minutes, with 5 speakers. We expect to have approximately 30 workshops presented by leading scientists and researchers, along with a selection of industry workshops, presented by companies in the agri-genomics industry.
Confirmed Workshop List
Click on any title to view full details via the Conference Program Schedule.
- Advances in Predictive Breeding
- Advancing Plant and Animal Omics Frontiers: From Spatial Technologies to Comprehensive Genome References and Beyond
- Application of Comparative Genomics and Gene Editing for Climate Change in Animals
- Bovine Pangenome
- Cannabis Genomics for Medicinal and Biotechnological Applications
- Circadian Clocks from Models to Crops
- Companion Animal Genomics
- Data Science and Network Biology
- Decision Support & Analytical Tools
- DivSeek: Conserving and Utilizing Crop Biodiversity for Regional Development
- DNA Zoo
- Horticultural Crop Genomics
- International Weed Genomics Consortium: Structural, Functional, and Population Genomics of Weedy and Invasive Plants
- Legume Genetics and Genomics
- Legume-rhizobium Symbiosis
- Molecular Breeding for Crop Improvement
- Molecular Genetics of Cereal Inflorescence Development
- Multi-Avian-Omics: Solutions for Poultry Challenges?
- Plant Non-Coding RNAs
- Precise Genomics and Gene Editing for Food Security and Environmental Sustainability
- Sugar Crops
- Student Workshop
- Understanding Plant and Animal Communities Using Environmental DNA Metagenomics
- Understanding the Interaction Between Genomics and Enviromics
- Unlocking The Potential Of Brahman Genomic Research For Sustainable Beef Cattle Production
- Wheat Genetics and Genomics
Please view the Conference Program Schedule for full details, and the most updated information.