The following is the list of Confirmed Workshop Topics which have been submitted for inclusion in the Scientific Program Agenda for PAG Australia 2023, which will take place in Perth Australia, September 20-22, 2023.
Updated May 26, 2023
- Advances in Predictive Breeding
- Application of Comparative Genomics and Gene Editing for Climate Change in Animals
- Bovine Pangenome
- Cannabis Genomics for Medicinal and Biotechnological Applications
- Circadian Clocks from Models to Crops
- Companion Animal Genomics
- Data Science and Network Biology
- Decision Support & Analytical Tools
- DivSeek: Conserving and Utilizing Crop Biodiversity for Regional Development
- DNA Zoo
- Exploring the Physiological Roles of Circular RNAs in Animals
- Functional Genomics and Diversity of PUFAs-Producing Microalgae and Fungi
- Genomics & Biodiversity Integrating Trypanosomiasis-Resistant and Heat-Tolerant Genetic
- Horticultural Crop Genomics
- Integrating Trypanosomiasis-Resistant and Heat-Tolerant Genetic Markers in Cattle Breeding Programs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- International Weed Genomics Consortium: Structural, Functional, and Population Genomics of Weedy and Invasive Plants
- Legume Genetics and Genomics
- Legume-rhizobium Symbiosis
- Molecular Breeding for Crop Improvement
- Molecular Genetics of Cereal Inflorescence Development
- Multi-Avian-Omics: Solutions for Poultry Challenges?
- Oilseed Crop Genetics and Genomics
- Plant Non-Coding RNAs
- Precise Genomics and Gene Editing for Food Security and Environmental Sustainability
- Sugar Crops
- Student Workshop
- Understanding Plant and Animal Communities Using Environmental DNA Metagenomics
- Unlocking The Potential Of Brahman Genomic Research For Sustainable Beef Cattle Production
- Wheat Genetics and Genomics
We are currently still accepting workshop proposals.
Please visit our Call for Workshop Proposals information page to learn more.