Industry Workshops are a unique opportunity to reach your target customers with a tailored presentation at times that do not conflict with other industry workshops or plenary sessions. These sessions usually attract a high attendance and are an important part of the overall educational experience at the conference. All workshop sessions are one hour and 45 minutes.
- A meeting room ranging in capacity from 50-150 people.
- AV equipment including a computer and data projector.
- Signage outside the workshop meeting room on the day of the workshop.
- The list of Industry Workshops posted on the PAG Australia website.
(Your company is responsible for any expenses related to additional signage, speaker fees, handouts, etc.)
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Industry Workshop Submission Opens – March 2023
- Industry Workshop Content Submission Deadline – 15 August 2023