Exhibiting at PAG Australia
We are currently accepting applications for exhibit space.
At PAG Australia, there will be an exhibit area on all days of the conference with tabletop booths open to exhibitors offering equipment, services, and publications related to genetic research. The importance of this research and its requirements for the latest in scientific laboratory equipment, supplies and services will make the exhibit a significant contribution to the scientists and companies who serve the scientific community.
Exhibiting at PAG Australia Has Great Value
- See a large number of prospects over a short time
- Engage with high-value attendees – PAG attracts a very select group, in the fields you want to reach
- Build face-to-face relationships
- Meet with (existing and new) customers, partners, and suppliers
- Present new products and services, and allow prospects to interact and make inquiries
- Share your latest project developments and case studies
Opportunities for Exhibitors
Please visit one of the links below to learn more about opportunities for ag-genomics companies to participate in and reach their target audience at this truly global event.
Industry Workshops are a unique opportunity to reach out to your target customers with a tailored presentation at times that do not conflict with other plenary or workshop sessions.
We also offer a Sponsorship Package, which includes exhibit space as well as additional opportunities for promotion and sponsorship.
Additional opportunities for promotion are available.
Current Exhibitor List
- Australian Genome Research Facility (AGRF)
- Beijing Biomarker Technologies Co. Ltd
- Biora By MineARC
- Dovetail Genomics
- Integrated Sciences (SPONSOR)
- LGC Biosearch Technologies
- MGI Australia
- Neogen Australasia
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics
- Twist Biosicence (SPONSOR)
For inquiries regarding opportunities for companies in the agri-genomics industry, please contact Darrin Scherago at Scherago International via email at [email protected] or call +1 201-653-5141 (USA Eastern Time Zone/UTC -5).